What an Agile Coach can do for you
- Deliver a set of workshops, talks, and coaching conversations aimed at improving the processes and business agility of your organization.
- Consult with teams and leaders to help them create strategies and structure, clarify their priorities and obstacles, uncover solutions, and be a neutral party for facilitating retrospectives and other accountability measures.
- Provide expertise in lean product development flow, organizational psychology, change management, design and systems thinking, continuous learning, mob programming, and modern Agile development practices.
- Organize communities of practice that enable thoughtful and innovative discourse.
- As an Agile Coach, my mission is to build a culture of engaged and innovative teams through thought leadership, human interactions, and coaching. Everything I do is in service to creating an environment that leads to psychological safety, experimentation, learning, localized decision making, and process efficacy.
Kind words from people I’ve worked with
“Kim is an excellent coach with teams. She recognizes systemic and context problems as well as those forming from within team interactions. And then does a good job at enrolling people to address those problems.”Arlo Belshee, XP Coach and former colleague at Tableau Software
“Kim is a positive, self-driven and result-oriented leader who can be consistently relied upon to provide thought and team leadership. Kim is expert in transitioning teams to Agile.”Neha Tiwari, Agile Program Coach at Eliassen Group
“Kim sets the definitive tone of a strong, empathetic team leader.”Clay Levering, Director of Product Management at Pluto TV